30. 4. 2019
SIERAAD a very special fair where artists from all over the world sell their jewellery directly and in person to shops, galleries and consumers SIERAAD Art Fair presents; unique, personally designed and crafted pieces of jewellery. Here, the emphasis is on jewellery as pieces of art in which ideas are packaged in materials such as rubber, textile, photos, plastics, wood or ceramics, as well as silver and gold. Also on display will be traditional pieces of art produced by contemporary silver and goldsmiths. Artist-designers from all corners of the globe, including highly talented emerging designers from internationally acclaimed academies, will be exhibiting exciting work not found anywhere else.
It’s time to meet your buyers in Amsterdam at SIERAAD. Invest in your own professionalism!
- Picture this: one hotspot to meet your three target groups face to face. If it sounds too good to be true, you haven’t participated at SIERAAD in Amsterdam yet: the visitors; over 6000-6800 loving jewellery consumers, the professionals; your business contacts and people from the cultural world (gallerists, shops etc..) and the press; stylists, journalists etc.
- During these four days, you can considerably develop your network
- Direct contact between artist and (potential) client leads to a proven increase in sales.
- SIERAAD is a fair with style, with a clever mix of very diverse but top-quality work, which guarantees some inspiring and pleasant days with colleagues.
- SIERAAD is internationally renowned for the quality of its participants and accompanying events end exhibitions
- High end stand by high-end stand builder Brederode
- 2 walls, which you can use to hang your jewellery etc…
- 2 opens sides
- lights spots in your stand
- presence on our website
- on our social networks
- and in our SIERAAD Magazine, each participant receives a free copy.
- Your name in/on the stand
- Free WiFi in the Gasholder
- Cleaning of the Gasholder each evening/morning (not in the stands)
- Administration fees and an extensive marketing campaign
- Storage space during the fair
- The use of our safes
you want to participate in SIERAAD Art Fair, in 2019, we
ask you to do the following:
send us by https://sieraadartfairdotcom.wetransfer.com (ONLY wetransfer) all to be send to; email@example.com
- 12-14 good high resolution (min. 330 dpi ) photo’s of your work on a white background OR on a professional model (shoot)
- a CV
- artist’s statement and
- all information on the pieces, materials, prices etc. all information on the pieces, materials etc. in the caption of each picture.
We do not look at any application if we do not receive all as asked.
we have downloaded your wetransfer you will receive a notification
from wetransfer, so you know we received your application. We
will inform you of our findings in approximately 14 working
days after we received the wetransfer map.
Send all before April 30. 2019.